Friday, December 21, 2012

Julep New Years Mystery Box!

so, today in the mail I got lots O' goodies!! but the most exciting thing was my Julep mystery box, Julep is a subscription service you take a style profile, and get matched with different nail polishes, and often times, you get other little "pamper me" products. if youre interested, http://www.julep.com/ theres the link, you can explore, sign up, do whatever you want! :D and thats not a referral link, so I don't get anything from you signing up or anything. :) so now, on to the contents!

In the box, I received:

a full-size Julep Glow On(age defying hand brightening lotion)
4 polishes and 1 top coat(from left to right): Hoch from the Trina Turk fall 2012 collection, Portia, Isla, mystery glitter polish and a matte top coat.
2 foil packets of Glycolic hand scrub
3 one-step nail polish remover pads
1 canister of white glitter
 
 

 

so overall, I feel like with the 5 polishes, yes, it was worth the $19.99. and I'm very happy with my box

 now lets get on to "overall value"*which, most people want to know**
 

Value

Reg. non-subscribers

Hoch; $14
Portia; $14
Isla; $14
mystery glitter; nothing concrete, but call it $14
matte top coat; $14
age defying hand brightener; $32
3 polish remover wipes; $3
2 glycolic hand scrub packets; they’re packets, so we’ll call it, no value
white glitter; idk, $3
Overall value: $108


Subscriber prices

All polishes; $11.20
age defying hand brightener; $25.60
3 polish remover wipes; $2.40
2 glycolic hand scrub packets; they’re packets, so we’ll call it, no value
white glitter; I'm not sure, $2.40
Overall value: $86.40

No comments:

Post a Comment